- New players ally to G-Cloud 7 amid accusations of anti-cloud behaviour
- ERP uptake set to boom as risk diminishes – research
- AWS launches EC2 Dedicated Hosts feature to identify specific servers used
- The IoT in Palo Alto: connecting America’s digital city
- Verizon and VMTurbo collaborate over smart cloud brokerage
- SAP to become a Genband reseller as Kandy improves relationship in the cloud
- Happy (belated) birthday, OpenStack: you have much to look forward to
Bringing Business Innovation to IT
Now in its 8th consecutive year, Cloud and DevOps World Forum is firmly established as the leading content led exhibition for the European Cloud and DevOps community. The event will once again bring together senior decision makers for two days of innovation, networking, discussion and learning.
Built by a specialist event team including an advisory board of high profile industry players, Cloud and DevOps World Forum combines five key content themes with over 120 trail blazing end user speakers, hundreds of leading suppliers showcasing products and services and offering live demos, Ovum analysts offering insight relevant to you and your business and plenty of interactive networking experiences and VIP meetings.
Through Thought Leadership Q&As, Real World Panel Sessions, Live Demonstrations, Problem Solver Presentations, Clean Slate Reviews or Fireside Chat, attending the event in June and taking only two days away from the hustle and bustle of the office will enhance your business more than weeks and months researching on your own.